Friday, January 15, 2010

For your eyes only..

I heard this saying before "the eyes is the window of your soul" I think I believe that because it is in the eyes that we could see how the person is feeling. That is why we have to take extra care for our eyes. When I was young I was into reading a lot and I also love to cross-stitch. I'll only sleep until at the wee hours in the morning just wanting to finished my cross stitch in time so I could sell it. But in the long run I found out that I am ruining my eyes so I was thinking then that if something is going to happened I am considering lasik because in what I have known it doesn't have pain. Aside from that I don't like wearing contact lens or eyeglass.  For now I've been looking for a good place to do the lasik and I found
Stahl Eye as the place for me to go. Now I am relieve that I have a place to rely on in case I will consider lasik laser vision correction surgery for my eyes.




3 comments:

Me said...

agi pod ko dire nangomusta manang Kim...

SmilingSally said...

Lasik surgery is no pain, so maybe it is a good idea for you.

shopannies said...

I have always loved looking in the eyes of people as I think you can see emotions within