Sunday, November 14, 2010

Buy store brand

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of PBM Products. All opinions are 100% mine.

Hubby and I are at the store this afternoon to get our groceries this week and the next week to come ^_^.  What I had notice right away is that some products increased there prices to 10 or 15 cents!  I loved to checked and compare prices. The first time I noticed is that there is a name brand or store brand to huge retailer stores. And so every time I do our grocery I ended up with the store brands because you know what, they are cheaper.

But I didn't stopped, I checked online if the name brand and the store brand have the same nutritional values and you know what I got? They have the same nutritional values! I am so amazed when I knew it. Then I checked also the product  labels every time I go to a store and there is no huge difference. I shared this fact to a friend last week and I told her about what I learned since she just had a baby and I know her as frugal. And she told me that she always buy store brand formula  because she also happened to noticed that  store brand formula  is cheaper even if you go to wholesale stores.      

Then she called me and told me that Similac had this recall issues and it freaks her out hahaha. Well I won't blame her if your child is in danger of anything you get paranoid too.  Because before she changed the store brand formula   she is using a name brand and it just freak her out. It makes me think why even a baby formula have recalls is that only for cars???            

Visit Sponsor's Site

5 comments:

abdul said...

I want to know about different types of number plates of vehicles.
cherished number plates

dong dong23 said...

cheap ray ban sunglasses
christian louboutin outlet
adidas originals
cheap oakley sunglasses
adidas originals shoes
rolex watches outlet
ray ban sunglasses outlet
michael kors outlet
coach outlet
ray ban
coach factory outlet
ray-ban sunglasses
toms shoes
jordan 3 infrared
timberland outlet
tiffany jewelry
hollister clothing
michael kors outlet online
true religion jeans
coach outlet online
louis vuitton outlet
oakley sunglasses wholesale
kate spade handbags
kate spade handbags
louis vuitton outlet
fitflops
lebron james shoes 13
louis vuitton outlet
cheap ray ban sunglasses
ray ban
coach factory outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
ralph lauren
coach outlet store online
instyler curling iron
coach factory outlet
louis vuitton handbags
jordan 11s
ray ban sunglasses
ralph lauren sale
20165.25wengdongdong

Chen Jeje said...

http://www.chromehearts.in.net
michael kors outlet online
ugg outlet
nike huaraches
toms outlet store
jordans for cheap
ray ban uk,cheap ray ban sunglasses
http://www.oakley-sunglass.in.net
cheap uggs
fitflops sale
oakley sunglasses,oakley outlet sunglasses
cheap true religion jeans
christian louboutin shoes
cheap oakley sunglasses
nike huarache
chrome hearts online store
cheap oakleys
ralph lauren uk

Yuanyuan Lin said...

6.21lllllyuanreplica watches
michael kors handbags outlet
michael kors outlet
fitflops clearance
nba jerseys
nfl jerseys
lululemon outlet online
cheap jordans
michael kors factory outlet
rolex watches
tiffany and co jewelry
toms outlet
michael kors outlet online
prada sneakers
longchamp outlet
burberry outlet online
tory burch outlet
swarovski crystal
gucci sunglasses uk
replica watches
longchamp
michael kors outlet
polo outlet
tiffany jewelry
rolex watches for sale
timberland boots
true religion jeans
mulberry handbags sale
fitflops sale clearance
michael kors handbags
reebok shoes
toms outlet
michael kors handbags
cheap snapbacks
cheap nba jerseys
6.21

xumeiqing said...

designer handbags outlet
louboutin outlet
michael kors outlet
kate spade outlet
skechers outlet
vans shoes
birkenstock sandals
cheap jordans
discount oakley sunglasses
ray ban sunglasses discount
timberlands
ghd hair straighteners
omega watches
louis vuitton outlet
toms outlet
dolce and gabbana outlet
christian louboutin shoes
converse shoes
reebok shoes
ray bans
coach outlet store
oakley vault
cheap oakley sunglasses
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet clearance
hermes outlet
supra for sale
birkenstock sandals
air max
oakley sunglasses
pandora charms
jordan pas cher
armani jeans
reebok shoes
true religion jeans
20160627huojian