2nd Time around: Candle shade

Last Sunday after church and eating brunch I asked hubby to stopped by at Goodwill. It's the only thrift store that opens on Sunday. I saw this beautiful candle shade, I am not really sure what is the name of this one but when I looked at it I knew it is beautiful. The price of this was $3.99 but it was 1/2 off if the tag is purple and it happened to be purple, I got a bargain with this one I guess.
 
                               To see and join 2nd time around click  it HERE

Comments

Love the shade - so unique!
Mama Byrd said…
Oh I would have fell over an old lady to get that! I love it!
Love it. I would have grabbed it too.
Thanks for sharing.
I'd say you did get a bargain - it is so pretty.

Popular posts from this blog

Shopping With Friends

Couple's Corner: Jealousy

It's yellow