Blue snake


I think this week I have posted two kinds of snake the yellow and blue one. This one is color blue and the belly is almost translucent couldn't believe it's pretty. EEEKKK!! Well I am not a fun of snakes so I am not familiar with any. I watched this one while I am behind a man and  hubby is taking pictures hehe. Too scared to be in front or to handle them. 







                                                More blue photos here at BLUE MONDAY
                                                          a dollar sign is the cheesiest

Comments

SmilingSally said…
I've never seen a blue snake either. How pretty.

Happy Blue Monday, Kim!
Very pretty but I would have kept my distance too! Have a great week. Debbie
Dimple said…
I like snakes, if they aren't poisonous. This one looks friendly!

Thanks for the visit!
LV said…
These snakes are real, I would never be this close. I does not matter to me if they are harmful or not. To me they all are.
anne said…
I am so so scared of them, is this poisonous girl?
☺lani☺ said…
Ysy, unusual! But I'm scared of snakes...Happy Blue MOnday!
ellen b said…
I would be watching from afar myself.
Great color on that snake!
Mary Bergfeld said…
You are brave. I would not be able to hold it. The color is, however, beautiful. I hope you are having a great Blue Monday. Blessings...Mary
Eden said…
Oh, dear! I am scared of scared too. I can't remember I have seen a blue snake either.
JEANNE said…
Hi Kim, now this is a very different kind of blue. I admit I would have been freaked out a bit. Really a lot. HA!

Fun blue post.
Hugs, Jeanne
eileeninmd said…
Wow, I 've never seen a blue snake. Very cool! Happy Blue Monday!
dxs_1 said…
thank you for stopping by my blue Monday post.
Fun post!

Popular posts from this blog

Photo Hunt~ Home

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!

Couple's Corner: Jealousy