Other bedroom

Spring is definitely here. And today since the weather is really beautiful I was thinking of cleaning the bedroom which nobody is staying and I made it now as my computer room. But I don't like the idea that this bedroom became a computer room. I am thinking what if a friend came or a visitor comes where would I put them right? So today I was thinking of cleaning it and trashing those things that I don't need. Then I realize that I don't have enough beautiful Bedroom Furniture for this spare bedroom. Unlike, in the master bedroom we have Traditional Bedroom Furniture which hubby and I choose. Good thing that we are in the same  wave length in choosing furnitures or else it would be a mess lol! Anyway, because I do want to finish what I am planning hubby suggested the other day that I may settle the Cheap Bedroom Furniture for it. I don't like to disagree because he is right in so many ways. But it is not because it's a spare room it's cheap but it also doesn't mean cheap it is not gorgeous or beautiful. It's just that for practical reason  I had to pick the lesser cost but classy and gorgeous. So for now I am excited to do my thing and see what's gonna happen. Crossing my fingers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Couple's Corner: Jealousy

Shopping With Friends

It's yellow