Pilaster lighting

Since at this time of the year we have short daylight and the night is longer every time I passed a house or visiting a friends house I can't help but appreciate their outdoor post mount lighting fixtures. I am a kind of person that is so keen on observing what makes the house has a very good curb appeal. And one thing that I discover is the lighting inside and outside the house. 
Last Thanksgiving day hubby and I were visiting three of his children and I noticed that my DH son just put up a new pilaster lighting along the driveway. And it looks so cool and just gorgeous. I can't see why hubby won't do it at our driveway. I've been nagging at him to put a post mount lights specifically at the north part of our house because that part of the property is very dark. And I don't like that around the house has a dark part. That's why last Thursday I told him to finished what we had agreed upon to put lights on that side part of the house. And thankfully he agrees without much hesitation lol!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photo Hunt~ Home

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!

It's yellow