Street market

That's my nephew wearing a red pants and he is with our house help. My brother sent this picture to me and this was taken one Sunday morning. In my hometown every Sunday morning the city officials closed one stretched of road just to let farmers display and sell their products. People all over the city flocked this place to buy cheaper fruits and vegetables. I love going to this place because all that is sold here are fresh and most likely no pesticides or insecticides small farmers can't afford to buy those expensive chemicals.
I remember my nephew used to tag along with me going to this place and now he is with our house help accompanying him buying fresh produce. Love my nephew I so terribly missed him.

Comments

stephen said…
lol in our place too. I love to visit street market! I enjoyed it a lot. Just pray and be back soon here safe

Popular posts from this blog

Shopping With Friends

Couple's Corner: Jealousy

It's yellow