My 8 yr old niece

Last August 13 my youngest niece celebrated her 8th birthday. It was just a simple birthday celebration I told them what is important is to thank God for the gift of life. So early in the morning they went to the Shrine and light a candle and pray. Since it is early in the morning my brother took them to the beach and they had fun there. Then they went home. In the afternoon they cooked spaghetti, bought a cake and decorate it and some other stuff. My brother texted me that they had fun because my nephews friend came and they all dance the afternoon away ^_^






Comments

Anonymous said…
Looks like a delicious party at home! Nice pictures. I wish her many more happy return of the day. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Shopping With Friends

Couple's Corner: Jealousy

It's yellow