My Blu

I have known people who started smoking at an early stage of their life. When they reach in their 40's their skin is like 20 years older than them and they are not in good health. But what ever you told them not to smoke they can't stop. Smoking is like an addiction too. And many research had been release that smoking can cause cancer. Now, that people know that smoking can lead to many illnesses people buy electronic cigarettes can you believe that?  Never in my wildest dream that an electronic cigarette could be invented. For me it's very cool and to those people who can not resist the temptation to smoke this is for them. I  look at there website and they have starter kits for starter it doesn't cost much and it is a 30 day guarantee and a 1 year warranty. I can't wait to call my step-daughter to tell her about this new electronic cigarette. She once told me that she wanted to stop but her husband should stop too. I only hope that they would like this idea crossing my fingers. ^_^



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shopping With Friends

Couple's Corner: Jealousy

It's yellow