Found Texture




                                   
                                 I kind like looking for textures and I hope I get it right ^_^
                                               
                                                             Exploring with Camera



Comments

Anonymous said…
It's amazing how different textures we can find just looking carefully...pretty photos!

Light Trigger: OUR ENTRY
carol l mck said…
Wonderful photos with texture! Thanks, namaste, CArol (A Creative Harbor) linked with Playing with a Camera
third photo, a concrete rays of the sun?
Kat Sloma said…
Fantastic textures! I love the peeling paint on the barn. Thanks for linking in!! Nicely done.
Terrie said…
A nice collection of texture photos - the barn is my fave - I like the composition and all that peeling paint is just gorgeous!
Unknown said…
Nice, I think I like the peeling red paint the best.

Bella Vida by Letty
Have a great day
Phyllis said…
Hi Kim, The red peeling paint really caught my eye. I like it! The last photo looks like the texture of something yummy to eat?? mmmm..
Cathy H. said…
There's just something about old barns that draw me like a magnet!! This one is lovely!! I also like the one with the flowers! Great job!!
EVA said…
Great collection of textures!
leanne can blog said…
Fabulous texture! Love the peeling paint on the barn