Their Friends

I could say that kids now a days are fortunate they have all the photos they want. I think all the cellphones now have cameras and most of the people have point and shoot cameras comparing to my time it is hard to find a photographer. I remember when I was young in my hometown we only have two photographers that I know but now we can take photos where ever and when ever.
My nieces and nephew has many photos I have not printed it yet. These photo was taken by my brother at their school ground. They are having their PE and it happened that my brother was there so he took a snap with their friends. I will keep this photo because soon this become a memorabilia for them.
And by the way, who ever is the friend of the older sister is the friend of the youngest sister and vice versa. and I find it really cool!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shopping With Friends

Couple's Corner: Jealousy

It's yellow