Sharing my thoughts, notes and questions is what this blog all about. Reviews for products, movies, music and politics will be reviewed here all the time.
Dunk It
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Been awhile we've not been at the Waterpark. But these bucket full of water is one of my favorite. Children loved it and so do I!!
Have a nice ABC-Wednesday / _ Week ♫ M e l ☺ d y ♫ (abc=w=team) http://melodymusic.nl/abc-wednesday-20d/ (want to take a preview at the new url starting round 21 ? http://abcwednesday.wordpress.com)
Hubby and I were driving around and this particular barn has a very beautiful story to tell. My hubby told me that his paternal grandmother and grandfather meet here often when they are trashing grain (wheat or oats). I think the love blooms here while both are helping their parents in the fields. I love stories like this because how many people meet in a place were both are working hard. Frankly speaking many young or old now meet each other and claim they fall in love at the bar or disco house or party what ever kind of parties it is. Comparing the two scenarios I like meeting my man while he is working hard I am working hard than meeting a man under the influence of who know what hehe. Oh by the way, I asked hubby just now, "are they riding the buggy before" hubby just laughed and he said " I imagine because that was in the 1900's" oh my it is really a buggy they are riding. ^_^ I again asked hubby "do you think this is the same barn or it's been f...
I first spotted this blue jars in a garage sale. I was not into jars but I was kind of attracted to it immediately. So I did bought those jars and the candle holders and now I am trying to find more blue jars for my collection. You've got to see more blue photos here at Blue Monday And more stuff at 2nd time around .
Comments
My ABC WEDNESDAY
Have a nice ABC-Wednesday / _ Week
♫ M e l ☺ d y ♫ (abc=w=team)
http://melodymusic.nl/abc-wednesday-20d/
(want to take a preview at the new url starting round 21 ? http://abcwednesday.wordpress.com)
Wishing you a Happy and Peaceful week ~ ^_^
ROG, ABCW
شركة غسيل كنب بالدمام : شركة غسيل كنب بالدمام وشركة تنظيف كنب بالدمام تقدم افضل خدمات غسيل الكنب وغسيل السجاد وغسيل المجالس وتنظيف الكنب وتنظيف السجاد وتنظيف المجالس وغسيل المدارس بالدمام والمنطقة الشرقية
شركة تنظيف كنب بالدمام : شركة تنظيف كنب بالدمام وشركة غسيل كنب بالدمام تقدم افضل خدمات غسيل الكنب وغسيل السجاد وغسيل المجالس وتنظيف الكنب وتنظيف السجاد وتنظيف المجالس وغسيل المدارس بالدمام والمنطقة الشرقية
retro jordans
a bathing ape
moncler coat
kyrie 7
off white nike
lebron shoes
curry 8
kyrie 7 shoes
yeezy