Acrylic Storage

Last 2015 is when I started doing crafting. And when you know me I am not a craft person. I can't even draw a perfect straight line do you??? But when when I found out this pocket letter making I got hooked. It was when I started buying craft supplies which most of the big and expensive items are well taking cared of. As I slowly but surely did build by crafting supplies my washi tape is piling up. So I look online whats best for washi tape organizer and found this acrylic storage. I only bought two and stack it up but I still do have more washi to organize and put in this kind of storage. It is really pretty and I do like  it I can see my washi and not be able to rummage all the container just to look for one washi tape. 


Comments

خدماتي said…

شركة غسيل خزانات بالمدينة المنورة : افضل شركة غسيل خزانات بالمدينة المنورة وافضل شركة تنظيف خزانات بالمدينة المنورة وارخص شركة عزل خزانات بالمدينة المنورة وارخص شركة تعقيم خزانات بالمدينة المنورة و تنظيف خزانات بالمدينة المنورة .
خدماتي said…

شركة تنظيف كنب بالدمام : شركة تنظيف كنب بالدمام وشركة غسيل كنب بالدمام تقدم افضل خدمات غسيل الكنب وغسيل السجاد وغسيل المجالس وتنظيف الكنب وتنظيف السجاد وتنظيف المجالس وغسيل المدارس بالدمام والمنطقة الشرقية

Popular posts from this blog

Photo Hunt~ Home

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!

It's yellow